Yukon Plus SQ Maxi is the ideal sleeping bag for summer or mid-season camping or travel use. The HTF - High Thermal Fiber Performance filling offers excellent performance as well as being machine washable, odour free and hypoallergenic. The Maxi size guarantees excellent comfort. Why buy this sleeping bag?
- Good thermal capacity: minimum temperature -7°C
- insulation, even in harsher weather conditions, thanks to the HTF – High Thermal Fiber Performance filling
- minimum heat loss, thanks to a combination of hollow fibre filling and staggered seams
- great comfort and freedom of movement thanks to the rectangular shape and MAXI size (230x90 cm)
- Shell: 100% 210T Dobby Polyester Ripstop Liner: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester Filling: 200 g/m2 HTF Compact (2 layers)
- Shape: rectangular, for great comfort and freedom of movement
- Thermal comfort around +7°C (man)
- HTF – HIGH THERMAL FIBER PERFORMANCE filling: a highly thermal fibre that by being hollow, limits heat loss, is washable, odour free, hypoallergenic and additive free.
- Minimum heat loss, thanks to the staggered seams: the stitching is never in the same point or communicating between the shell of the sleeping bag and the liner
- Padded zip baffle and heat collar
- Storage pocket
- “2-way” combining zippers, to open the bottom of the sleeping bag, regulating internal temperature
- MAXI size for maximum comfort: length 230 cm, width 90 cm
- Cold protection hood
- Stuff sack included