Yukon Plus is the ideal sleeping bag for mid-season camping, trekking or travel use. The HTF - High Thermal Fiber Performance filling offers excellent performance as well as being machine washable, odour free and hypoallergenic. Why buy this sleeping bag?
- Good thermal capacity: minimum temperature -10°C
- Excellent insulation, even in harsher weather conditions,thanks to the HTF – High Thermal Fiber Performance filling
- minimum heat loss, thanks to a combination of hollow fibre filling and staggered seams
- Can be joined, on the right or left side, to form a double sleeping bag, thanks to the compatible zippers
- Shell: 100% 210T Dobby Polyester Ripstop
- Liner: Polyester Pongee 240T Filling: 200 g/m2 HTF Compact (2 layers)
- Shape: mummy bag
- Thermal comfort around +4°C (man)
- HTF – HIGH THERMAL FIBER PERFORMANCE filling: a highly thermal fibre that by being hollow, limits heat loss, is washable, odour free, hypoallergenic and additive free.
- Minimum heat loss, thanks to the staggered seams: the stitching is never in the same point or communicating between the shell of the sleeping bag and the liner
- Padded zip baffle and heat collar
- Storage pocket
- “2-way” combining zippers, to open the bottom of the sleeping bag, regulating internal temperature
- Cold protection hood
- Stuff sack included