Locking handle, right or left, in light alloy for rope ascent with ergonomic rubber grip.
- new ergonomic overmoulded handle, for greater efficiency in use in traction and greater resistance to wear;
- cam opening lever usable with one hand and cam release system ( patented ) which is activated with a single downward movement (Fig ABC);
- steel locking cam, produced with technology that implements wear resistance. Equipped with toothing that preserves the wear of the rope, but is equally effective in locking and ascending on it. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort required to slide the device up onto the rope in any condition (muddy rope, frost etc);
- equipped with two coupling holes for various uses, an anti-tilting cam system and a secondary hole for connecting a quick link for the bracket;
- increased workload to 140 kg.
189 x 93 mm